RE: From Access2k to mySQL
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

RE: From Access2k to mySQL

What do we learn from this ???

MySQL is not that good, as it is always pushed!!!

!!!

Hi there,

we just migrated from ACCESS2000 to mySQL but all SQL statements do not work
any further. How can I parse this a2k SQL to mySQL?

SELECT items.*, quantity.quantitydescshort, vat.vatpercent,
currency.currencydescshort FROM [currency] JOIN (vat JOIN (quantity JOIN
items ON quantity.quantityunitid = items.quantityunitid) ON vat.vatid =
items.vatid) ON currency.currencyid
 = items.currencyid WHERE items.itemid IN ('2')

Access delivers a ResultSet with all this fields. my SQL only says st about
syntax error near blablabla. I tried many other variations but I could not
find a solution.

Thanks for help

Mark

--