MySQL & German NT

Oliver Six mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:09:31 +0200

"Craig McKay" <themcmoose_(at)_hotmail.com> wrote on 25.06.01 16:57:29:

>Hi all,
>
>Apologies for *English* in the German list... quick question - are
>there any known issues running mysqld-nt on German NT?  I get "Fehler
>in Anwendung" when running mysqld-nt.exe.
>
>Thanks,
>Craig

Hi Craig,

there's no need to start mysqld-nt.exe. Just run "mysqld --install". As
a result you will see the mysql server in Start->Einstellungen-
>Systemsteuerung->Dienste. Just click "Starten" to start the service.

Ciao Oliver

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive