=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_[CGI]_CGI_Script_don=B4t_run_under_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Linux=B4s_Apache?=

Re: [CGI] CGI Script don´t run under Linux´s Apache

Phil Buckley mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:34:18 -0400

The first step would be to check the error logs...

It sounds like you may have to modify the httpd.conf file to give permissions to execute cgi scripts, or the cgi-bin alias might be wrong, could be alot of things, but start with the error log, try looking in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log

On 6/28/2001 at 6:14 PM Oliver wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I spent a couple of days and nights getting the Apache 1.3 running -
>Now I run some tests with simple CGI-Scripts which were working on another
>webserver very well AND everytime I try to run the Perl script from cgi-bin
>I get the well known ERROR 500 message. On other machines they are running.
>I guess I misconfigured the Apache
>How can I get the CGI-Scripts running???
>Every hint is worth of gold
>MfG Oliver Etzel
>

>-
>This is the cgi-list mailing list:
>To unsubscribe, send email to:
>majordomo_(at)_mail.jann.com
>with the body:
>unsubscribe cgi-list
>
>To subscribe, send email to:
>majordomo_(at)_mail.jann.com
>with the body:
>subscribe cgi-list
>
>No one may in any way attempt to data-mine or archive the
>mailing list for financial gain without the express permission
>of Jann.com.

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive