[CGI] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_=5BApache=5D_Re:_=5BCGI=5D_CGI_Script_don=B4t_run_unde?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?r_Linux=B4s_Apache?=

[CGI] Re: [Apache] Re: [CGI] CGI Script don´t run unde r Linux´s Apache

Andy Williams mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:01:55 -0400 (EDT)

Can you post your code so we can take a look?

Andy Williams
http://www.lampsolutions.co.uk

"They've taken Mr Rimmer! Sir, they've taken Mr Rimmer!
Quick! Let's get out of here before they bring him back."

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Oliver wrote:

> Hello People,
>
> OK I looked into the Error_Log there it is written:
>
> Premature end of script header
>
> What can it be?
>
> Olli

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive