Unlimited Traffic Without Surfing!

mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:29:14 -0400

Get 12,000 FREE Hits

As a member of my downline I had a hunch that you
would be interested in a new site that I have discovered
which is very important:

http://www.startfrenzy.com/default.asp?userid=mailco

It's uniqueness is that you can get UNLIMITED traffic
without the usual surfing requirement.  In other words you
get traffic to your site for simply joining for FREE!

Give this one a shot as I am sure you will not regret the
two minutes needed to sign up.

Do let me know how you get on!

Warmest regards,
Les...

OK, they are going to give you a chance
to win 12,000 FREE hits! AMAZING!

And EVERYONE will be a WINNER! Yep, EVERYONE!!

New referrals from the 28th of September onwards.
Only referrals from that date will be taken into account.

They have also decided to offer a Ist and 2nd prize.

The 1st Prize (the person with the most referrals in the
competition period) is 30,000 credits. 2nd Prize is 20,000
credits. All members who with 11 referrals WILL receive
12,000.

How is it going to work? Well, it's simple - real simple!
STARTING from Friday 28th September and running until
mid-night Sunday 26th October. All you will have to do is
get
11 referrals. Yeah, that's it!

So go for it! Just 11 NEW members! And you have got 24 days
to do it in! Hey, now that's not beyond anyone! You can ALL
do
that. Check those address books for potential prospects!

http://www.startfrenzy.com/default.asp?userid=mailco

My best regards
Les...
MAILCO AUSTRALIA