Take The Road To Riches-We Guarantee Your Success!!!

Take The Road To Riches-We Guarantee Your Success!!!

--Road to Riches-- mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:22:09 -0500

Making Money Can't Get Any Easier Than This.
Our simple automated system;
Can and will do all the work for you,
We do the work you get the pay,
Is backed by a better than 100% money back guarantee,
In inexpensive to start.
If interested, email me at dstreblow2001_(at)_yahoo.com <mailto:dstreblow2001_(at)_yahoo.com> write "more info" in the subject line and I will get back to you ASAP
Thank You,
Dale Streblow

To be removed from future mailings:mailto:wolberts1014_(at)_yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive