Possible +900% Stock Investment Return!
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

Possible +900% Stock Investment Return!

As Stock Investing Interests you, please CAREFULLY Review the Following - you will NOT be Disappointed!

"RNTK" Predicted Returns +900% over Next Few Months!
Imminent Outstanding Company News & Profit Potential Too Great to Ignore

Dear Investor,

Analysts have predicted a +900% rise in RNTK stock over the next few months due to recent developments and IMMINENT company news. RNTK (Rentech, Inc.) is the developer, marketer and licensor of PATENTED technology for the conversion of gasses (and liquids and solids) into super clean high value fuels, products and chemicals.

In other words, RNTK makes it's money from selling PATENTED technology that BILLION Dollar Gas & Oil Corporations (such as Texaco) CANNOT do without. The technology converts otherwise waste, into valuable clean burning fuels while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and operating costs. Without such technology, energy companies are forced to utilize inferior technology accounting for 60% of their expenses.

As RNTK has NEW superior and PATENTED technology scheduled for release, RNTK stock can only dramatically increase in value. The NASDAQ hearing for RNTK's proposed promotion of its stock and upcoming news is scheduled for 20th May 1999. An immediate purchase (BEFORE the promotion of several imminent releases) while the stock is barely $0.50/share virtually guarantees phenomenal profits - possibly +900% over the next few months. Even a $2,000 stock purchase stock could return over $18,000!

*"Rentech is in a stronger position than it has ever been. We have working capital and meet the net tangible asset requirements for continued NASDAQ listing." **"BCP's excellent reputation and experience aligns Rentech with an engineering partner in an area of the world that could hold some of the greatest potential for Gas-To-Liquids technology" -- *Mr., Yakobson, CEO Rentech, Inc. (RNTK)

Careful investigation will indicate our research is accurate, and will reveal RNTK's phenomenal profit potential - it will generate returns far greater than any other stock or investment program. As a buying frenzy is anticipated over the next few days, we advise you to act promptly to maximize returns. Understandably you may prefer to simply watch the stock, however the stock price being so low provides you with a very rare opportunity for enormous profits truly too great to miss. We recommend holding RNTK stock for at least 6 months until the promotion of the new patented technology is complete.

This information is published by VSP when our research indicates particular
stock will generate significant returns - this is where we put OUR money
however it is not an endorsement to purchase any stock or security. To
receive all further issues for a one-time fee of US$150, please reply to
this email with "INFO" in subject, otherwise you will not be contacted
again. Our 1998 stock picks generated in excess of 980% profit - statistics
verified upon request.

Sent on behalf of VSP Financial by Growth Success Strategies. VSP
Financial currently owns 20,000 RNTK common stock

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive