Adress Data Base

Manfred Schwab mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:58:50 +0200

--------------6A4CC391102A6639DE29038A

Hi Stepan,
it shure can ben done with MySQL for Windows. As programming language
you can use Visual Basic, or Visual c/c++.
In addition to that You can use Tcl/Tk for rapid development. This by
the way works for Windows and Linux with almost the same sourcecode and
it is for free too. Informations about it can be found at O`Reilly or
Markt und Technik.

Please take a look at the following URL:  http://dev.scriptics.com

Manfred Schwab