"GOT A COMPUTER, PUT IT TO WORK, access to online videos and information."

"GOT A COMPUTER, PUT IT TO WORK, access to online videos and information."

Jeff Sherwood mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:26:26 -0400

Do business in 52 countries from you computer with our 22 year, Nasdaq traded,
global company with 10-fold growth in last decade. Training and support in 20
languages via live schools, Internet audio/videos, conference calls or via the
world's largest private satellite network. Part time/ full time Our team
teaches
a very realistic simple plan that you can be making around $2000 per month by
the end of your second or third month in the business, with unlimited growth
potential if you choose.

www.4abetterfuture.com/jss      Your private access code is jss

Your contact information came to us from an opt-in firm. Although most of our
mail is sent once only, for prompt, permanent removal of your records, simply

To learn about us visit www.4abetterfuture.com/jss , access code jss.  You will
be linked to our online video info site. Our information and online videos are
free, informative and educational.  The people on the videos all work from home
and earn from a few hundred a month to over $5 million US per year. Twice in
the
last 20 years, we have been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies
in America (by INC Magazine).  We just opened offices in our 50th country,
Morocco, in January 2001 and have opened our 51st country, Columbia, in June.

If you are interested in doing something from home to supplement your income or
possibly to become financially independent, you can follow the link above to
see
if what we have might work for you. It has for thousands of others around the
world.

To your better future we send our

Best Wishes,

MIG Consultants

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive