Installation mysql Windows 98

gitta.huber_(at)_worldonline.de mysql-de_(at)_lists.bttr.org
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:46:32 +0100

Thank you, Rüdiger!

It worked,  files were created.
But there is another problem now.

C:\mysql\bin>mysqld
InnoDB: Warning: operating system error number 32 in a file
operation.
InnoDB: Cannot continue operation.

So what is error number 32?

G.H

> Cannot initialize InnoDB as 'innodb_data_file_path' is not set.
Just set it in your my.cnf file (and take a deeper look into the manual,
it is explicitly explained there).

place a file named my.cnf direct under c:\
containing the following lines:

[mysqld]
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:50M

This will define a inno_db space named ibdata1 with 50 MB in your mysql
directory.
Adjust the large as you need it.

good luck.
Ruediger

---
Infos zur Mailingliste, zur Teilnahme und zum An- und Abmelden unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

---
Infos zur Mailingliste, zur Teilnahme und zum An- und Abmelden unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive