NEED AN INCOME - WORK ONLINE DOING EASY WORK!!

NEED AN INCOME - WORK ONLINE DOING EASY WORK!!

Work Online mysql-de_(at)_lists.bttr.org
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:29:38 -0500

AWESOME!!  YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS BUT IT'S TRUE!!

Dear Friend,

You have probably been burnt by an MLM (Multi Level
Marketing or Network Marketing) company.   I know what
it is like to have promises made about WORKING FROM
HOME and finding they were empty statements.

Don't get me wrong! There are thousands of people
making huge six figure incomes from MLM, but how do
YOU succeed in this business if you HATE selling, HATE
recruiting and just hate the whole concept of working
with people who are negative towards you and breaking
you down!

And that's exactly where the program I have for you
comes in! We handle EVERYTHING.  It is finally your
chance to make an income for once!!

 * NO Hard Selling!
   (Of course you can sell 'IF' you want to)
 * NO Inventory!
 * NO Cold Calls!
 * NO Employees!
 * NO Meetings!
 * NO Need To Bother Friends!
 * NO Effort or need to actively participate AT ALL!

In one year, we plan to have you earning $1,500
monthly.  Now we know this is not a six-figure income
BUT it's REALISTIC, ACHIEVABLE and it works!

And let me remind you again, WE DO EVERYTHING AND YOU
DON'T HAVE TO DO A THING in this business if you don't
want to.  All you need to do is join and be a member.

This is the most REVOLUTIONARY INCOME CONCEPT EVER!

I urge you to look into this business!  Imagine how
much an extra US$1,500.00 per month  (more if you
want) can change your life.

To get more information on how we can positively
change your life, click this link here to send a blank
email requesting more information:

Mailto:
  mywfportal_(at)_yahoo.com

Please make sure that "More info please" is in the
subject title of your return email.

There is no obligation and remove instructions are
provided in every case.

To be removed from future mailings:mailto:redloh1017_(at)_yahoo.com?Subject=Remove

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive