Load Data from *.csv File

Markus WOlf mysql-de_(at)_lists.bttr.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:14:02 +0200

Hello!

I use phpmyadmin 2.2.0 and would like to import an ascii-file
into one of my database-table.

The text-file is generated from ms-excel and creates a csv -file (limiter is the semicolon)
two rows:
1. row: Number
2. row: assigned name

My target taget table consist out of three rows
1. row: autoincrement number
2. row: number
3. row: assigned name

How can I import the asci-file correct into the database?
 Every time I use phpadmin it produces following output:
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\\WINNT\\TEMP\\phpDA.tmp' INTO TABLE `transfer_supplier` FIELDS TERMINATED BY ';' ESCAPED BY '\\' LINES TERMINATED BY '\\n'
and afterwords I see that just one row is imported.

Does anyone have an idea how I can get further?

Thanks
Markus

---
Infos zur Mailingliste, zur Teilnahme und zum An- und Abmelden unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive