[php] Can't echo $SERVER_ADDR under php4.3.4

lists at darknoise.de lists at darknoise.de
Mit Dez 24 11:19:41 CET 2003

Hi,

try using
$_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']
instead of your trys.

NB: this is the german language mailinglist.
For english language lists, you can search the web or try out faqs on the web,
or the official lists at lists.php.net / http://www.php.net/mailing-lists.php
That might be better for you to get a correct answer, also is kinda a
recommendation.

Best regards and merry xmas

Dennis

Osiozekhai Aliu <oaliu at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can't echo $SERVER_ADDR under php4.3.4
> Hi
> My Problem is that the Serverenv is not shown. SO i cant use Variables like
> $SERVER_ADDR or $SERVER_NAME. But suprisingly the phpinfo() function shows
> those vars when called.
>
> Do i have a configurationproblem or has the call to these variables changed
> with php 4.3.4?
>

> Can't figure it out at the moment.

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive