[php] php script work on a local network does not on productionserver [ENGLISH]

Andreas Demmer php at andreas-demmer.de
Don Jul 1 16:05:29 CEST 2004

 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've an application which is be used to collects orders. A page of it
> is a list which display all the inserted orders, for each row of this
> list there's a link  to a more print friendly page, which display the
> complete order and the order details which are the result of a query.
> The parameter for this query are got over  the link url of the list.
>
> Now while the list and the print friendliy page work fine on my home
> network ( windows 2003, apache 2.0.48 and php 4.3.4) the print
> friendliy page doesn't work on the production server ( Linux Suse
> 9.1, apache
> 2.0.48 and php 4.3.3). Practxcally doesn't display the order details
>
> I've cheched all the  url parameters and all the querys, alone they
> all work fine.
> But I can't find the reason why they don't work. I'm sure that the's
> no errors in my script, I belive the problem is in the server
> configuration , mybe in php.ini.
>
> can someone some piece of advice where should I search I'm disperate.

Disperate or desperate? ;-) Please be aware of the fact that you have
postet in English into a list whose intention is the exchange of php
knowledge solely in German. Please make use of the German language as
long as you are capable of it, otherwise I propose joining an English
speaking mailinglist (or in your native language, your lack of grammar
and orthography indicates that you are no native English speaker, are
you? *twinkle*)

Nevertheless: You gave to less information for analyzing your problem,
how about posting some lines of sourcecode? Or have a look at PHP Magazine,
(phpmag.net), they had an article about migration php scripts from one
platform to another.

Greets,
Andreas

--