[php] (no subject)

Kristian =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6hntopp?= kk_(at)_netuse.de
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 16:11:52 +0200

Swen Anklam wrote:
> hat zufälligerweise jemand die gd libary im rdm format für linux ? (suse 6.1)

Serie d1, Paket gdlib.rpm:

kk_(at)_land:/misc/boss/list/suse62/suse/d1 > rpm -qip gdlib.rpm
Name        : gdlib                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.3                               Vendor: SuSE GmbH, Nuernberg, Ge
rmany
Release     : 5                             Build Date: Fre 23 Jul 1999 01:13:10
 MEST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: escher.suse.de
Group       : unsorted                      Source RPM: gdlib-1.3-5.src.rpm
Size        : 328605                           License: 1999 - not specified
Packager    : feedback_(at)_suse.de
Summary     : Gif-Manipulating Library
Description :
This is the gd gif-manipulating library, version 1.2. It was
created to allow graphs, charts and the like to be generated on the
fly for use on the World wide Web, but is useful for any
application in which custom .GIFs are useful. It is not a paint
program; it is a library. If you are looking for a paint program
for the X Window System, check out David Koblas "xpaint", available
by anonymous FTP from ftp.netcom.com in pub/ko/koblas. (I'm just a
fan of Dave's code.)

Authors:
--------
    Tom Boutell <boutell_(at)_boutell.com>

--
Kristian Köhntopp, NetUSE Kommunikationstechnologie GmbH
Siemenswall, D-24107 Kiel, Germany, +49 431 386 436 00

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive