[php] [Fwd: [PHP3] A Request from Rasmus]

[php] [Fwd: [PHP3] A Request from Rasmus]

Egon Schmid eschmid_(at)_s.netic.de
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:15:35 +0200

--------------403F92147A9BB26394CB9677

Was gedenkt ihr zu tun?
--------------403F92147A9BB26394CB9677

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:35:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: Rasmus Lerdorf <rasmus_(at)_raleigh.ibm.com>
To: php3_(at)_lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP3] A Request from Rasmus

Please, no replies back to the mailing list from this one.  Don't want a
large off-topic thread here.

A complete abuse of my involvement with the PHP project follows...

I am getting married next month on October 10.  As you may or may not
know, I have spent a good portion of my spare time over the past 5 years
doing PHP-related work.  Christine has been very patient and although
she doesn't really understand why I do it, she has never complained
about the fact that I often spend more of my free time in front of the
computer than with her.

So, if I could ask each of you to take a few moments out of your day
sometime in the next couple of weeks and send a postcard from
wherever you are to the address below.  I think it would be a fun way
to give her an idea of just how many people PHP has reached around
the world.

   Christine & Rasmus
   104 Shaftsberry Ct.
   Cary, NC  27513