[php] Web-Admin-Interface

Ulrich Eckardt info_(at)_eu-industries.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:30:26 +0100

Hi,

I want (I have to) to write an Web-Admin Interface for an ISP with PHP3 so a
customer could add new email user for his domain and so on (autoresponder,
forwarding).

Furthermore I want to give the customer the possibility to order a new
domain, FTP-Users and more.

The problem how do I edit files e.g. the linux /etc-directory ?

Do you have any other ways to create such a Web-Admin-Tool ?.

It does not help me to use Webmin or something, because the customer should
only setup / configure its own email-addresses.

Thank you for your help

Ulrich Eckardt

info_(at)_EU-Industries.com
http://www.eu-industries.com