[php] German mailing list.

Egon Schmid eschmid_(at)_php.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:03:09 +0100

Gianluca Baldo wrote:

> (I have some other lists listed there), but I haven't been able to get how
> to subscribe/unsubscribe it (I do not understand german...).
> Could you please send me the information so that I could add it?

All mailing lists and newsgroups are listed on
http://www.php.net/support.php3. The page to subscribe to the german
mailing list is on
http://www.php-center.de/php-de/anmeldungabmeldung.htm

I think, all German PHP mailing list users are very tolerant to see some
questions or contributions in Spanish or Portugese languages. It can be
translated throu babelfish.

-Egon

PS: Do you have some publishers around there, who would translate the
first German book about PHP into spanish or portugese language. A
translation into Dutch is on the way.

--
Grüninger Straße 6 · D-70599 Stuttgart
Fon +49 711 45 37 21 · http://www.php.net/