[php] nochmal wegen Zend parallel nutzen

[php] nochmal wegen Zend parallel nutzen

Tzwenny (Sven Lauer) tzwenny_(at)_friendfactory.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:13:40 +0100

Hi ;-)

Egon Schmid schrieb:
> Tzwenny (Sven Lauer) wrote:
>
> > Eine parallele Nutzung von PHP3 und PHP4 als Apache-Modul
> > ist nicht möglich (Quelle: www.php.net ;-), als Workaround wird
> > empfohlen, PHP4 als A-Mod zu nutzen und PHP3 als CGI-Version
> > zu nutzen.
>
> Du scheinst eine falsche Quelle zu benutzen. Es geht doch:
>
> ./configure --help
>
>   --enable-versioning     Take advantage of versioning and scoping.
>                           See INSTALL for more information

http://www.php.net/version4/migration.php sagt:

Many of you are probably interested to know whether it's possible to run both PHP 3.0 and PHP 4.0 in the same
server, for the duration of the transition period.  Well, the simple answer is that you can't.  PHP 3.0 and PHP 4.0
share a lot of common code (not in the language itself, but in the module code) and for many technical reasons,
compiling the two versions into the same server is not possible.  We don't expect this to change in future betas or
the final release.

weiter unten heisst es:

2.If you're still not sure, and want to slowly migrate from PHP 3.0 to PHP 4.0 - you can run PHP 4.0 as a server
 module, and PHP 3.0 as a CGI binary (or vice versa).

CU
Tzwenny

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive