[php] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Code_repository_a_la_CPAN_f=FCr_PHP?=

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_Schotte?= bjoern_(at)_baer.mayn.de
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:04:07 +0100

Hi,

zur Info.

----- Forwarded message from "Stig S. Bakken" <ssb_(at)_fast.no> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:58:18 -0500
From: "Stig S. Bakken" <ssb_(at)_fast.no>
To: Sterling Hughes <sterling_(at)_designmultimedia.com>
CC: php-dev_(at)_lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] PEAR??

Sterling Hughes wrote:

> Hi,
>     I am just trying to clarify how PEAR works? I get the idea that it is a
> "code repository for PHP extensions and PHP library code", however, what I don't
> get is the how.  How do you contribute PHP Library code? How do you determine
> what type of code to submit? And finally how does PEAR work as far as users of
> PHP are concerned?

There will be a website where people can be registered as PEAR authors
and upload code. I will announce a mailing list for PEAR later this
week, and put documents on the web explaining all of the nitty-gritty
details.

 - Stig
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Björn Schotte                        Fon: 0931 / 78 43 79 2
<http://www.php-center.de/>          Fax: 0931 / 78 43 79 5

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive