Re: xmysqladmin 1.0 installieren
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

Tom Anderson wrote:

> Just wondering because the files you have listed Xlib.h,
> Xutil.h, usw. are all part of the standard X distribution EXCEPT on
> SunOS or older versions of Solaris, where you had to purchase an "SDK"
> in order to do "X" development.

Tom

Thank you for your help. I'm now a step further. I'm running Linux with kernel
2.0.33 on my system. I had to install an additional SDK package. But as you can
see from the attachment there is another problem arising:

/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lmysqlclient: No such file or directory

Obviously it has something to do with the mysql library directory  "MYSQLLOAD"
according to the Makefile.
But I have no file "lmysqlclient" in /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql and no such
subdirectory. I have only  a "libmysqlclient.a" in /usr/local/mysql/lib.
Can you help me further?
Thank you.
Eberhard

gcc -o xmysqladmin xmysqladmin.o main_callback.o status.o version.o threads.o reload.o configure.o isamchk.o grant.o inputhost.o inputdb.o inputuser.o createDropDB.o utils.o createTable.o connect.o droptable.o ccomkey.o alterTable.o browseTable.o -I/usr/local/mysql/include -I/usr/include \
  -Wl,-R/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql -L/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient \
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4 -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lforms -lm
/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lmysqlclient: No such file or directory
make: *** [xmysqladmin] Error 1

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive