Increase Your Online Sales
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

Increase Your Online Sales

    INCREASE SALES UP TO 1500%!!!

YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR SALES 1500%
Overnight by Accepting Major Credit Cards!

Are you turning away your share of more than 375
million sales? That's how many credit cards are being
used nationwide. Charges in 1997 alone topped $1 Trillion!
On the internet alone, the number of new people logging
on increases by an average of 20,000 daily. You can now
get your own merchant account set-up today to quickly
receive payment on your product or business. Using our
SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE transactions allows you to receive
instant payments on your customer's purchases. We use
SSL SECURITY (the safest on the NET today!)

WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?????

* We process over $4 Billion in credit card transactions yearly.
* We have over 100,000 merchants online and growing.
* We offer secured on-line real time transactions.
* We offer 24 hr -7 day customer service in 17 different languages
* We offer a life time warranty and unlimited upgrades.
* We help make money for your company and yoru customer.
* We offer complete training and installation through our technical support group.

You are Pre-Approved!
You are 100% GUARANTEED to get a merchant account!
Regardless of your credit history...
You can accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and
Discover/Novus, all with the lowest startup cost!
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!

Remember your ID number and receive free check guarantee.

CALL NOW!!!
  1-800-537-3867   [ID# 40]

---
*** Abmelden von dieser Mailingliste funktioniert per E-Mail
*** an mysql-de-request_(at)_lists.4t2.com mit Betreff/Subject: unsubscribe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive