Re: Datenbank-Tool für MySQL
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

Re: Datenbank-Tool für MySQL

Basel, Samstag, 18. März 2000, 16:15:13

*see original email below*

Hello Hans Mislisch

I have installed the following clients on a Win98:

Primarily I've installed myODBC
    setup = easy no problem
    look = is in ODBC 32bit
    comment = it works from the scratch

Win - Clients
--------------
Atronics
    setup = quick
    look = +- Windows style
    comment = was cool, especially the user menu! but crashed by
    disconnecting, difficult!

coma-104a by Callistra
    setup = quick / needs myODBC
    look = strange not useable
    comment = works, but does not satisfy.

MySQLWinAdmn-104
    setup = ultraeasy
    look = theBat style
    comment = very cool, would be my favorite, but is unsupported
    since 98, waits for somebody piking up the code!
    But I will still use it for quick overviews.
    Protects the serverlist.

TCX-mysqlgui-win-1.4 binary
    setup = difficult, .cnf files
    look = strange
    comment = no satisfaction, sorry :o) thanks anyway

win32-static-1.6-1 binary
    setup = negativ, .cnf files
    look = strange
    comment = could not connect

win32-Urban-3.9
    setup = easy / needs myODBC
    look = UltraEdit style
    comment = the one I will work with

Access97
    setup = as Access is there, easy / needs myODBC
    look = Windows-
    comment = the best way to see large data an copying the for
    external analysis-not more

Perl::DBI:MYSQL - Clients
-------------------------
Kiosk
    setup = copy paste - not running properly
    look = ok
    comment = seems to run but gets no connection although DBI:MYSQL
    is OK - means needs verification

That's all for now from the test kitchen :-) will come back with my
own problems in SQL statements.

still searching a CGI:Perl:DBI Tool for DB nestling.
still searching a CGI:Perl:DBI Tool for DB nestling.
still searching a CGI:Perl:DBI Tool for DB nestling.

Best Regards Christian Hauser  -  c.hauser_(at)_itassistance.ch  -

========== beginn original ==========
Date: Samstag, 18. März 2000, 16:15:13
Subject: Datenbank-Tool für MySQL

Hi Liste,

herzlichen Dank für die schnellen Lösungsansätze. Leider waren die Tipps
wie zB. phpMyAdmin usw. alle nicht zutreffend, da man damit nur Tabellen
in Datenbanken anlegen kann, aber keine Datenbanken an sich.

Ich bin aber trotzdem fündig geworden.

http://www.urbanresearch.com/software/utils/urbsql/index.html

Hier findet man ein Tool für Windows, mit dem man Datenbanken
und Tabellen anlegen kann und zudem allerhand Admineingriffe
an den einzelnen Tabellen. Und das nicht nur für MySQL.

Liebe Grüße aus dem Allgäu

Hans Theo Mislisch

---
*** Abmelden von dieser Mailingliste funktioniert per E-Mail
*** an mysql-de-request_(at)_lists.4t2.com mit Betreff/Subject: unsubscribe