International characters.
Archiv Mailingliste mysql-de

International characters.

I am creating an address database and am having problems with international
characters. I am using NT.
E.g. as I write æ ø å é ö ü, the corresponding characters from Terminal font
appear. Initially I create the database from a text file, which is no
problem, but on it's way to mysql and back from a SELECT request in my java
app, it converts the font. There is no problem changing the actual language
that mysql uses, just the characters that are displayed in the database.

PS: sorry for not writing in german, but this was the only group I thought
could answer. I can understand if you are able to reply in German.

Sincerely, Mark Thomas, Crisplant, mat_(at)_crisplant.com

---
*** Weitere Infos zur Mailingliste und MySQL unter www.4t2.com/mysql

Home | Main Index | Thread Index

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive