Windows 2000 MySQL case sensitive?

Werner Stuerenburg mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:28:26 +0200

The only thing you have to check for are the file names. These
have to be in the proper case, and Win can adopt to that easily,
I think. It is not a matter of code changes.

--
Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 · Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive