AW: [php] php5

Michael Borchers borchers at tridem.de
Mit Feb 2 10:53:42 CET 2005

has it got to do with this?

//
If there are functions defined in the included file, they can be used in the main file independent if they are before return() <function.return.php> or after. If the file is included twice, PHP 5 issues fatal error because functions were already declared, while PHP 4 doesn't complain about it. It is recommended to use include_once() <function.include-once.php> instead of checking if the file was already included and conditionally return inside the included file.
include_once() <function.include-once.php> and require_once() <function.require-once.php> first normalize the path of included file on Windows so that including A.php and a.php include the file just once.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/migration5.incompatible.php
//

should include no longer be used, just include_once?

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive