[php] ...

Peter "[DiSAStA]" Petermann php_(at)_phpcenter.de
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:53:09 +0200

Hallo Thomas,

ich hab ein wenig in meiner Linkliste gekramt,
um dir einen Artikel über PHP zu organisieren,
ich hoffe du verstehst english,
der Artikel kann gelesen werden unter:
http://bbspot.com/News/2000/6/php_suspend.html

ein kleiner ausschnitt:

Topeka, KS - High school sophomore: Brett Tyson was suspended today after
teachers learned he may be using PHP.
"A teacher overheard him say that he was using PHP, and as part of our
Zero-Tolerance policy against drug use, he was immediately suspended. No
questions asked," said Principal Clyde Thurlow.   "We're not quite sure what PHP
is, but we suspect it may be a derivative of PCP, or maybe a new designer drug
like GHB."

Parents are frightened by the discovery of this new menace in their children's
school, and are demanding the school do something.  "We heard that he found out
about PHP at school on the internet.  There may even be a PHP web ring operating
on school grounds," said irate parent Carol Blessing.  "School is supposed to be
teaching our kids how to read and write.  Not about dangerous drugs like PHP."

MfG Peter "[DiSAStA]" Petermann

--
/* ZIMT - where PHP meets needs*
 * peter_(at)_phpug.de - www.phpug.de