[php] PEAR::DB und naechste / letzte eingefuegte ID

[php] PEAR::DB und naechste / letzte eingefuegte ID

Alexander Merz php_(at)_phpcenter.de
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 01:10:15 +0200

> Hinweise auf Beispiele der Nutzung von PEAD::DB wuerden mir natuerlich
> ebenfalls weiterhelfen.
Timing, frag doch mal an:
PEAR-Dev-ML
"I'm writing a short introductory article on using PEAR DB (it shows how
to use it with MySQL, through little of the article is engine-specific).
I'm looking for a few people who'd be willing to take a look it it and
comment.  Please reply directly to me if you'd be interested.

Note: I'm writing this for the Web site of my employer (NuSphere), a
commercial entity. However, the general idea is to increase PEAR DB's
visibility and acceptance.

Paul DuBois, paul_(at)_snake.net"

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive