[php] Googles Archiv

Thomas Bindl php_(at)_phpcenter.de
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:28:48 +0100

Hallo!

>at Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:49:46 +0100 Andreas 'randy' Weinberger wrote:
>> > Gibt es eine Möglichkeit dieses zu> verhindern ? Ist es vielleicht
>> > mit Javascript zu realisieren, wenn man auf "archiv klickt", das er
>> > dann zur Startseite umgeleitet wird?
>>
>> man httpd.conf ;)
>>
>> ErrorDocument 404 http://dein.server/
>
>1. Geht nicht, weil ich in diesem Fall keinen Zugriff auf die
>   httpd.conf habe.
>
>2. Den 404 bringt nichts, da die Datei noch vorhanden ist. Sie liegt ja
>   bei Google. Und nicht auf dem Kundenserver.
>
>> geht imho auch mit IIS
>
>Mit so einem Müll plage ich mich nicht rum. Meine Kunden rate ich von
>M$ Serverlösungen ab.

Um schnell wieder von der Win/Linux-Diskussion wegzukommen hier die
Lösung:

2. I don't want Google to keep a cached version of my page.

Google automatically takes a "snapshot" of each page it crawls and caches
it. This enables us to show the search terms highlighted on text heavy pages
so users can find relevant information quickly, and to retrieve pages for
users
if the site's server temporarily fails. Users can access the cached version
by
choosing the "Cached" link on the search results page. If you do not want
your content to be accessible through Google's cache, you can use the
NOARCHIVE meta-tag. Place this in the <HEAD> section of your
documents:
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOARCHIVE">

This tag will tell robots not to archive the page. Google will continue to
and follow links from the page, but will not present cached material to
users.

If you want to allow other robots to archive your content, but prevent
Google's robots from caching, you can use the following tag:

<META NAME="GOOGLEBOT" CONTENT="NOARCHIVE">

Note that the change will occur the next time Google crawls the page
containing the NOARCHIVE tag (typically at least once per month). If you
want the change to take effect sooner than this, the site owner must contact
us and request immediate removal of archived content. Also, the
NOARCHIVE directive only controls whether the cached page is shown. To
control whether the page is indexed, use the NOINDEX tag; to control
whether links are followed, use the NOFOLLOW tag. See the Robots
Exclusion page for more information.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/3.html#B2

Gruß,

Thomas