[php] AW: php digest, Vol 1 #856 - 1 msg

[php] AW: php digest, Vol 1 #856 - 1 msg

Denis Mettler taipan_(at)_netcologne.de
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:35:27 +0100

hi toph,

i tried to do the same a few month ago with windows. but if you really want
to start with this great dynamic web solution try it in 'LAMP'
(Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP). There are lots of Informations and there is
better support.

Check out another great Site
http://www.engelschall.com

I hope this is helpful information to you. You should spend some time to
learn basics and you will get succesfull- I do hope so....

Best Regards
Denis Mettler

http://www.denis-mettler.de

| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |