[php] Nettiquette [was: Re: kein Betreff]

[php] Nettiquette [was: Re: kein Betreff]

Jens Benecke jens_(at)_pinguin.conetix.de
Tue, 2 May 2000 18:39:53 +0200

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 02:15:43PM +0200, Kai Hörner wrote:

> Dann lies du dir doch mal die Nettiquette!
> Okay, Subject sollte schon sein... AAAABER:
> 1. Eine Signatur sollte nicht mehr als 3-4 Zeilen haben.
> 2. In Newsgroups und Mailinglisten keine HTML-Mails.
> wann merkt sich dass denn mal wer???? Ich habe keine Lust mehr das
> zusammen mit den anderen auf der Liste wie Egon, Björn, Kristian und
> Co immer wieder sagen zu müssen.

Ist was dran ... aber immerhin benutzt er kein Outlook. ;->

Gibt es keine Möglichkeit, "Content-Type: text/html" automatisch vom
Listserver zu blocken (mit einer entsprechenden Rückwarnung)?

Hier, das könnte man ja als Warenung automagisch schicken, aber vorher
übersetzen :-)

	http://www.linuxhelp.de/cgi-bin/fom?file=238

Auszug (... SCNR ;):

In general, the header line

can be taken to mean roughly the same as the following:

Hi! My parents were siblings[1] so I have the intelligence of an earthworm.
I have nothing of interest to say because I have more feet than brain cells
and think that the internet consists of nothing more than the world wide
web, but to compensate for the lack of content in my message I'm going to
fill it with really kewl fonts and colors[2] to impress you.

I'm aware that document design is a difficult task requiring considerable
experience but I'm just too amazing to care about that: I'll just pick HTML
tags at random so each of my postings uses as many features as possible.
After all, if <blink> didn't make my message look stylish and
sophisticated it wouldn't have been added to the language, would it?

If you can't understand any of this that's too bad: you should squander
your life's savings to upgrade your computer so it can run Microsoft
Internet Explorer 4 so you can experience the full effect of my ramblings.
I know you'd prefer me to post in text/plain format but I can't because
then people might actually read my message and realise what a sorry little
tosser I am.

[1] Sure, inbreeding is supposed to be bad for you, but at least I can
    count to 14 on my toes.

[2] American spelling, because most of these idiots come from America. More
    enlightened countries have changed their laws to permit abortion up to
    30 years after conception in order to deal with these morons.

--
ciao, Jens                                   http://www.pinguin.conetix.de
jbenecke_(at)_web.de                                  http://www.hitch-hiker.de

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive