[PHP] ANN: Web Application Development with PHP 4.0 published!

Andrew Hill andrew_(at)_cavedrawings.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:44:21 -0400

How about a suggestion for someone who:

1. is a rank newbie in programming
2. is decent with linux/apache
3. wants to learn 'how-to-program' and do so with PHP?

thanks!
andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: julie_(at)_i2ii.com [mailto:julie_(at)_i2ii.com]On Behalf Of Julie Meloni
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 10:13 AM
To: Tobias Ratschiller
Cc: php-general_(at)_lists.php.net; php_(at)_php-center.de
Subject: Re: [PHP] ANN: Web Application Development with PHP 4.0
published!

> I'm happy to announce that our PHP book has been published on July 14th by
> New Riders, and is now available at major book stores and online resellers
> such as Amazon.com.

> Book title: Web Application Development with PHP 4.0
> Authors:    Tobias Ratschiller, Till Gerken
> Publisher:  New Riders
> ISBN:       0-7357-0997-1
> Website:    http://phpwizard.net/book/

I got a copy yesterday afternoon, flipped through it, an hereby
pronounce it "two thumbs up!" for advanced users.

(I'll probably say better things when I read it for real, but it looked
pretty darn cool to me.)

Good job, guys!

- julie

| Julie Meloni (jcm_(at)_i2ii.com)                    |
| Tech. Director, i2i Interactive (www.i2ii.com) |
|      "PHP Essentials" & "PHP Fast & Easy"      |
|            http://www.thickbook.com/           |