[php] Re: [PHP-DEV] ANN: Web Application Development with PHP 4.0 published! published!

[php] Re: [PHP-DEV] ANN: Web Application Development with PHP 4.0 published! published!

Paul DuBois paul_(at)_snake.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:00:58 -0500

At 8:48 AM +0200 2000-07-21, Tobias Ratschiller wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>I'm happy to announce that our PHP book has been published on July 14th by
>New Riders, and is now available at major book stores and online resellers
>such as Amazon.com.
>
>After more than one year of authoring, it is finally on the shelves. Web
>Application Development with PHP 4.0 covers the advanced aspects of PHP and
>web applications, and provides you with:
>  - Explanation of development concepts and advanced PHP syntax.
>  - Coverage of software design, teamwork, security, and usability.
>  - Insight into user and session management, XML, WDDX, PHPLib, and more
>    current topics.
>  - Real-world tips and tricks for using PHP, gleaned from hands-on
>    experience.
>  - More than 40 complete, no-nonsense examples.
>  - Official Zend API documentation.
>  - Coverage of both PHP 3.0 and 4.0.
>
>You can read what Paul DuBois and other reviewers have to say about Web
>Application Development with PHP 4.0 at
>http://phpwizard.net/book/reviews.html.

I'll say it here, too: You want this book.

--
Paul DuBois, paul_(at)_snake.net

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive