[php] Systemaufrufe und IIS

andreas otto a-otto_(at)_web.de
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:39:48 +0000

Hi,

> Daniel hatte auch eine prima Antwort auf die Frage, was wohl die
> Ursache dafuer sei. Leider hatte ich heute kleinere Probleme mit
> meinem eMailempfang und infolgedessen Daniels eMail verloren.

Hier die verlorengeglaubte eMail:

This is a forwarded message
From: Angus Mann <binaries_(at)_teetime.com.au>
To: liste php4win <list_(at)_php4win.com>
Date: Sunday, January 21, 2001, 4:28:09 PM
Subject: [php4win] exec, system, passthru, ...

At 16:39 21/01/01 +0100, Daniel Beulshausen wrote:
>At 15:42 21.01.2001 +0100, Frederik Seiffert wrote:
>>I'm having the same problem with PHP 4.0.4 and Apache 1.3.14 running on
>>WinNT Server. Has anyone a solution yet?
>
>the only solution is to use the cgi.

Unfortunately even that won't completely solve the problem - even using
CGI, system() always thinks that the return code is 0 under Win98 :(

>the exec family and popen() are implemented in c via the MS runtime popen().
>this implementation is a bit screwed up, it works only for commandline
>apps (cgi).
>i started a new implementation, but unfortunally i'm a bit short on time.
>if anybody is going to write it i'll happily share my work, otherwise
>you'll have to wait.

-- [ http://www.php4win.de ]

to unsubscribe, email:  list-unsubscribe_(at)_php4win.com

--
andreas otto
london (uk)

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive