=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_tempor=E4re_Tabellen_[war:verschachtelte_Abfragen]?=

Re: temporäre Tabellen [war:verschachtelte Abfragen]

Oliver Stephan mysql_(at)_lists.phpcenter.de
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:31:22 +0200

Hi Rainer,

On 26 Sep 2001, at 10:49, rainer utsch wrote:

> > mit temporären Tabellen?
> wer kann mir was erzählen, vorteile,nachteile

Im MySQL Manual steht unter CREATE TABLE etwas dazu:
In MySQL Version 3.23, you can use the TEMPORARY keyword when you create a
table. A temporary table will automatically be deleted if a connection dies and the
name is per connection. This means that two different connections can both use the
same temporary table name without conflicting with each other or with an existing
table of the same name. (The existing table is hidden until the temporary table is
deleted).

Das Manual gibt's hier:
http://www.mysql.org/listfile3.php?cat_id=Manual

Tschö,
Igor
--
Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Stephan, e-Mail: os_(at)_I-Lab.de

I-Lab Productions - August-Niemann-Str.36 - 26203 Wardenburg
Internet - Informationssysteme - Vertrieb
Tel: 0441-50500780, Fax: 0441-50500781
http://www.I-Lab.de

http://www.aerzte-notdienst.de
http://www.billiger-fotografieren.de

---
!!NEU!!
Fragen und Antworten zu MySQL und dieser Liste unter
-->>  http://www.4t2.com/mysql

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive