[php] How to sort data records in a table by their fields?

[php] How to sort data records in a table by their fields?

php_(at)_phpcenter.de php_(at)_phpcenter.de
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:43:42 EDT

Hello,=20

I have a table in html with the following fields: =E2=80=9Aname' =E2=80=9Apr=
ice' =E2=80=9Afirst=20
contact'. This table is a result of a mysql database query (over a=20
php-script). This table in html has a lot of data records. Now I want to=20
sort/ classify this data records by their name or price or first contact. I=20
know that there exist a solution with the javascript language, there is a=20
sort-button where you can choose between the different classification=20
possibilities, =E2=80=9Aname', price or first contact. Anybody knows a solut=
ion?

Thanks in advance

Ralf

php::bar PHP Wiki   -   Listenarchive