[php] Modules Type 2

Hinrich Donner php_(at)_phpcenter.de
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:08:21 +0100

Hi,

a funny problem. I haven't the time to go deep into the module handling, so I
try to point out the problem here.

I am designing two modules. The first called Guests, the other one
ShootEvents. I have used the Template module as base for both, so I have the
files pnversion.php, pninit.php and pntables.php.

On the first module, pntables.php is loaded and the function guests_pntable()
is called, so everything works fine (admin -> modules -> init). On the second
module, pntables.php is not loaded and the function shootevents_pntable() is
not called. If I try to init the module, the tables are not know, so a
construct like

CREATE TABLE $mytable (...

produces a CREATE TABLE (...

which of course does not work.